Detects: Blunt or bent tips, Hooks, Bent needles, Tip height
Options: Rotary position, Rotary Alignment
- Two high resolution cameras
- No hidden defects, 3D - evaluation
- Precision triggering for detection of moving parts
- One station for multi-track machines
- Flawless machine integration
High resolution cameras and telecentric lenses allow the detection of tip defects as small as 25 microns. By the use of precision triggering and ultra short light strobes the needles are checked in motion. So a single camera station checks multiple tracks on the machine. Special care is taken to ensure correlation of the results with the tracks.
Our camera technology is under constant development and the methods and components are always state of the art. Today's top performance is 4 checks per second. As technology is improving, so are we.